Sunday, March 8, 2009

In a dither

I have my whole CD assembled. 3 months in advance. It's very, very different from John's, so, as one of the Music Club virgins, dreading exposing my inadequacies in a public forum, I wonder: is one CD going to be enough? or should I do a box set like John? Is stylistic incoherence okay? How about utter lack of irony?

Also, can I use this blog forum to vent my ardent love of cruciverbalism? Today's NY Times puzzle really blew. I have much to say on this subject; just tell me no, and I'll keep it all to myself.

4 comments:

StevenGerard said...

I...feel...that maybe I should merely moderate the blog rather than control it. Therefore I will not edit non-music related rants, etc. Though if other people feel the need to post against this sort of thing, I will allow this as well.

Adam, I would like to commend you for being the first poster!

Let the blogging begin!

JohnnyK said...

Yes.
If you want to.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

Adam said...

Well someone needs me to show me around this 'blogging' because I just don't know how to insert links all discreet & underlined, nor do I know how to embed youtube videos. And how about adding to the links in the column on the left? Don't know how to do that either.

As for my CD project, I shall mix in a subtle ironic spice such that only a professional taster will be able to discern it.

StevenGerard said...

what other links could anyone possibly need on the side?

i am not actually sure if you can do that or if only i can...this is new to me as well.

figuring out how to add stuff is pretty easy - we can make you an expert in no time.