Friday, May 1, 2009

i made this for you


sonGs about rain – gary Allen

kentuckYrain - elvis

stead as the rain – dolly

I sure can smell the raIn – blackhawk

come rain or come Shine – judy

rain falls down – ryan shupe & THe rubbEr bands

caN’t stop the rain – jEnnifer hudson

right as rain – adele

a hard rain is a-gonna fall – bob

i hope it rains at my funeral – Whiskeytown

have you seen the Rain – credence

laughter in the rAin – neil sedaka

i know what I am lookIng for – tift merit

everybody move – teddy thompson

beautiful world – dierks bently/patty griffiN



4 comments:

CICommunity said...

and yes, the rain this weekend - TOTALLY planned for the CD release.

johanna hartvig thomsen said...

i love me some rainy songs...i can't wait to listen to this! APRIL SHOWERS!

The Archivist said...

me luff dis combo... unwrappin' now!

tauntaun said...

this collection makes me wet all over. i love it so much. thanks, dan dan, for putting it together. who knew i liked neil sedaka so much?!? some great classics, and some new instant classics. nicely done, mr DJ.