Friday, June 5, 2009

in the mail

All the missing May CD's are IN THE MAIL, and to that I say, in capital letters, GOOD RIDDANCE. Technically, I am only half late, and I predict that next month's will be a full week late. Especially if June is Adam, because I can say with 100% certainty that Mr Robertson will not be burning CDs that last week of June. Instead, he will be wrapped in a lesbian horse blanket on Atlantic shore, drinking a bellini out of a plastic cup.

FYI, due to an itunes related snafu on the second disk, some of you got Spacehog's "In the Meantime" instead of Velocity Girl's "Nothing". Please write that down now so you do not get confused.

I think I embedded both of these in the Itunes database? But I might not have. If I didn't, well, SORRY. Enjoy! And happy May!

1 comment:

StevenGerard said...

yes yes yes yes your CD has the music listed in itunes. great job!

hugo, i still have yours.

adam, get it about before Fire Island please. and please don't have Fire Island on the brain. last thing we need is a CD of Donna Summers remixes or whatever you crazy kids listen to out there.