Saturday, September 11, 2010

NEEDS

I am thrilled to peaches that I have seen all of you recently, or almost all of you.
It fills me with warmth like happy sunshine rainbows and unicorns.

First, a reminder. You can all post comments! And you can all post! The emails you get are just to remind you someone posted, but curiously I think they actually make you less inclined to visit the blog, as you know what is on it...?


Now, I thought I might relay some information to everyone....



LYNN AND KENDRA: As Brian wrote in the comments, and several people have said to me, your CD is a HIT!!!! I think it took a couple weeks to take hold, but now the people of the world just can't get enough of you. You are like the Lady Gaga of the CD club. Soon you will be photographed by David Lachapelle for Rolling Stone!!!!

ADAM: Please make and send your CDs!!! People, Adam would like to know how to get around the itunes issues...my 2 cents is to simply buy the song twice (at 99 cents a pop not the worst thing in the world) or to burn the CD you just made back onto your computer and use that track which is no longer the itunes track. Paul W. hated this method because he said it gave you inferior sound quality but we are all old now and probably have all lost our hearing.

HUGO: Where are you?!?!?! How is California!?!?!? We need your new address!!!! Also - your CD is now late as well!!! Please make one in all that spare time West Coasters have. Thanks.

JOHANNA: YOUR TURN. You are September. I say, go for it. Lord knows when Adam and Hugo will get around to making their CDs. It is up to you whether to send to them as they are in violation of codes 1-4 of Steve's CD Club.

CHRISTIAN: Totally forgot about your tattoo fund!!! Sorry. I was in bad shape on your birthday.

BRIAN: What do you think of the new skyscrapers planned for NYC, all over 1,000 ft...? Is the Empire State Building's time in the limelight over? like...well...Limelight?!!??!

CARA: I still vote Declan.

No comments: